Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images not showing after the update
(05-21-2020, 07:36 AM)jim_chapman Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 07:01 AM)mediocre Wrote: After the update for windows freda. The images inside the books are not showing. Is there a way to go back to the previous version?

Firstly, a quick fix might be to find the setting 'use advance rendering' and set it to 'no'.  The recent update switched over to using a new more sophisticated rendering engine by default - and if that new code is causing problems with your images, then reverting to the old (not 'advanced') rendering engine might fix it.

It does not fix it. Already tried before I made this thread.

(05-21-2020, 07:36 AM)jim_chapman Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 07:01 AM)mediocre Wrote: After the update for windows freda. The images inside the books are not showing. Is there a way to go back to the previous version?

The next thing I'd ask is if you could email me one of the books that you're having problems with, and a copy of Freda's log file - by following these instructions: http://www.turnipsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5 .  My email address is jim@turnipsoft.co.uk .

Thanks.

I think the problem is with how the pictures inside the book is not ordered properly.
Clustered in the same page with the text or with other pictures. I tried other books that have single picture in the whole page and it works.

Messages In This Thread
Images not showing after the update - by mediocre - 05-21-2020, 07:01 AM
RE: Images not showing after the update - by mediocre - 05-21-2020, 06:05 PM