Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
POPUP - Went away Before I Could Read It
Hello,

Today I started up FREDA and there was a popup I haven't seen before. I'm guessing it updated and was a Release Notes type thing. When I grabbed the titlebar to bring it over to my close monitor, the popup went away.

Is there any way to find out what the popup said?

Thanks
(05-17-2020, 02:16 PM)jwhitten Wrote: Hello,

Today I started up FREDA and there was a popup I haven't seen before. I'm guessing it updated and was a Release Notes type thing. When I grabbed the titlebar to bring it over to my close monitor, the popup went away.

Thanks

On the main app screen, tap the 'hamburger' button to open the main menu, pick the 'support' item, then 'release notes'.
(05-17-2020, 03:22 PM)jim_chapman Wrote:

Thanks

On the main app screen, tap the 'hamburger' button to open the main menu, pick the 'support' item, then 'release notes'.

Cool, thanks!

(05-17-2020, 05:45 PM)jwhitten Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 03:22 PM)jim_chapman Wrote:

Thanks

Cool, thanks!

Hmm... I just went to look and I don't see a 'support' item. This is the Windows PC version of the app.
(05-17-2020, 05:45 PM)jwhitten Wrote: Hmm... I just went to look and I don't see a 'support' item. This is the Windows PC version of the app.
Please check that you're looking at the app screen - I mean the 'main' screen, not the 'book reader' screen.  If you can see the list of books, you're on the correct screen.
(05-19-2020, 08:35 AM)jim_chapman Wrote:
(05-17-2020, 05:45 PM)jwhitten Wrote: Hmm... I just went to look and I don't see a 'support' item. This is the Windows PC version of the app.
Please check that you're looking at the app screen - I mean the 'main' screen, not the 'book reader' screen.  If you can see the list of books, you're on the correct screen.

Thanks! I never knew that screen existed. I never use it that way ;-)

That did the trick.