Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Text Highlight
I have lost all the highlighted text from all the books when I formatted windows. How can I keep highlighted text if I setup windows next time?
Hi,

From the main menu of the program, you should see an item 'merge/save/load'.  Tap that, then open the 'save' tab.  That will give you the option to save various program data (including book details, all your book files, settings, and bookmarks+highlights).  You can save to OneDrive (it will use the folder called 'Freda'), or to a local folder.

Then, when you have set up a new PC, you can restore all this data using the same menu item, 'load' tab.
(04-01-2019, 09:56 AM)jim_chapman Wrote: Hi,

From the main menu of the program, you should see an item 'merge/save/load'.  Tap that, then open the 'save' tab.  That will give you the option to save various program data (including book details, all your book files, settings, and bookmarks+highlights).  You can save to OneDrive (it will use the folder called 'Freda'), or to a local folder.

Then, when you have set up a new PC, you can restore all this data using the same menu item, 'load' tab.

Thx for this, I purchased the app yesterday and was about to contact you and see if you had considered adding an option to export/save Highlights and Settings  Wink