Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freda will not open documents (epubs)
When I attempt to open an epub document, Freda opens the green screen but will not open any document. I really like Freda but this has me confused.
I uninstalled the Freda app, restarted, reinstalled the app, same thing, no document.
Does anyone have any ideas?
(12-08-2018, 07:43 PM)DaMick Wrote: When I attempt to open an epub document, Freda opens the green screen but will not open any document. I really like Freda but this has me confused.
I uninstalled the Freda app, restarted, reinstalled the app, same thing, no document.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Hi, Is this happening with every epub that you try to open, or only with one document?  Can you try opening one of the epub books that is in the default bookshelf (such as Alice in Wonderland), and let me know if that works.

If you're having problems with one particular book only, please email it to me (jim@turnipsoft.co.uk), and I will take a look at it and see what the problem might be.  If it's a more general problem with opening any book, please send me a copy of Freda's log file, which should help me work out what is going on.  For sending a log file, please see the instructions here: http://www.turnipsoft.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5
This is happening with any and all epub documents. It will open the green splash screen with the Freda logo in the center and with Freda in the upper left hand corner. Nothing else no matter if I leave it on screen up for an hour. I really like the capabilities of freda and I hope we can get this resolved.
Hello, I'm still having problems opening books in freda. Can you please let me know what to do.

Mick