Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Window size and position are not saved on launch
#1
Smile Hi,
I’ve been a happy user of Freda for a long time.
Recently, I’ve run into an issue where the app's window size and screen position are not being saved. Every time I relaunch Freda, the window resets back to its default position and size.
Is there a setting or a way to fix the window size and position to my preference so it remembers it upon startup?
Thanks!
Reply
#2
I apologise for the problem with Freda's window position. The issue is that, with a recent upgrade to the Windows version, Microsoft have ceased to support the mechanism that Freda was using to save its window position. I have not yet found out how to make it work on the new version of Microsoft Windows. It is still on my list of things to fix, so I hope I will find a solution (in which case it will be included in the next update to Freda).
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)